Visit our sponsors

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Shadow Box U2 Covers Available from NYC tribute show at Arlene's Grocery



Cathy Cervenka emailed me to thank me for the plug in my blog entry about Shadow Box when they performed at her U2 tribute show in NYC on St. Patrick’s Day at Arlene's Grocery, a venue at which several local Twin Cities including Friends Like These have performed while on their East Coast tours.

Cathy told me, “I just met the Shadow Box guys and they are so talented and so nice.”

She also sent me a link to mp3s of the songs they performed that night. Check out those songs and more at http://homepage.mac.com/cathycervenka/FileSharing8.html

Cathy and I also discussed whether or not we were related to the famous musicians who share our last names (Exene Cervenka of X and Dennis De Young of Styx.)

That would be a “No,” and “Uh, no.”

0 comments: