Visit our sponsors

Saturday, March 12, 2005

New Order to play Hyde Park in June, and you bet I'll be there

I received my confirmation from Ticketmaster.co.uk on the two tickets I purchased for motherfuckin' New Order at the first festival-themed, multi-day, multi-stage rock event ever in motherfuckin' Hyde Park! (Righto, the one in London, mate.)

http://www.wirelessfestival.co.uk/

This is the kind of concert anticipation that makes me want to cry. The festival was just officially announced on March 8th, and the four-day event takes place in two parts, with New Order kicking it off on Friday, June 24th. Basement Jaxx headlines Saturday, June 25th, and Keane and Kasabian headline June 29th and 30th respectively.

Tickets just went on sale this morning (3/12) at 9 a.m. GMT, and are still available for a reasonable 35 quid. 30,000 punters are expected to pour through the gates daily.

See you there?

0 comments: