Visit our sponsors

Friday, October 24, 2008

Photos from the Draw Fire bus ride to CMJ

It's interesting to note that Jenn Barnett's late night "somewhere in Indiana" interview with music photographer Alexa Jones was already famous on the internets before actually even being posted to our blog, having been referenced by Andrea Swensson on the City Pages blog here.

Sounds like it was an interesting night on that bus to NYC, and perhaps I am glad I was snuggled comfortably in my queen sized bed amongst my 750 thread count sheets snoozing away with only the constant thud and boom of 24/7 35W Road Construction in Minneapolis to keep me awake.

Anyway, in case you missed them on her Flickr account, here is a selection of photos so far by Jenn Barnett from the Draw Fire Records CMJ trip photo set.




0 comments: