Visit our sponsors

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The TV Sound Play Minneapolis tonight - The Creekdippers play London on Monday

If anyone saw the Revolver Modele, Divorcee, Superdanger show at the Varsity last night and has a report, leave a note in the comments.

RM has a cool new website you should definitely check out.

Tonight (Saturday), of course, The TV Sound play the Hexagon in one of the last shows they will be doing in a while as lead singer Steve Hutton takes an extended absence (11 weeks!) to do some work in NYC.

There's another local show I'm missing while stuck in London, however, my sprits soared today when I picked up a copy of Time Out and see that Mark Olson and the Creekdippers will be playing The Borderline on Monday. Nothing I love better than seeing Minnesota heros play right here in my home away from home.

0 comments: