Visit our sponsors

Friday, February 13, 2004

More Sound Advice - My present to you for Valentine's Day

If you've seen me at a show, you've probably noticed silly looking blue posts sticking out of my ears kind of like Frankenstein. These are my Er-25 Musician's Earplugs, and I don't leave home without them. Wearing them for less than a year I've already noticed a difference. Perhaps because my tinnitus hasn't gotten any worse, it almost seems to have gotten better. (Remember, once you get it, it will NEVER go away.)

Be good to yourself this weekend. Wear earplugs. If you don't think you need to, have a look at this rather comprehensive article that includes references to several musicians, including Dave Pirner of Soul Asylum, Bob Mould of Husker Du and Benno Nelson of National Dynamite.

Link: Hearing Damage and Loud Music

0 comments: